Corporate Personal Training
Working full-time in an office atmosphere often leads to muscular imbalances, poor diet, fatigue, and a sedentary lifestyle for many professionals today. Statistics show that in the U.S.
- In 2007 alone, the cost of heart disease and stroke was nearly $432 billion.*
- Over $142.5 billion in productivity was lost to heart disease in 2003.
- Direct costs associated with physical inactivity were nearly $76 billion in 2003
- Chronic disease accounts for roughly 75% of health care costs per year.
- 64 of every 100 employees is overweight or clinically obese — a major red-flag to employers of impending cost increases.
*Taken from Council of State Governments, Public Health Issues, Heart Disease and Stroke, May 2007
LEAN’s corporate personal training program works to offset these ailments and the risks they present in companies of all sizes by establishing healthier habits among employees. Program results include:
- reduced absenteeism costs
- greater productivity
- less injury (e.g. lower back)
- improved employee morale and self-confidence
- reduced health care costs
Contact Jeff for details on how this program can work for your company.
In-Home Personal Training
LEAN can provide training for clients in the comfort of their own homes. Please contact Jeff for more information.