Lose 100 Calories
If you're trying to lose weight, simple changes can make a big difference. Try these substitutions and shave another 100 calories off your daily intake.
- Substitute non-fat milk for whole milk or cream in your coffee, on your cereal and when you cook.
- Trim all visible fat from beef and pork and remove the skin from poultry.
- Try raw vegetables with fat-free ranch or salsa instead of chips.
- A piece of fruit or a small handful of nuts is a better afternoon snack than a candy bar.
- If you drink sweet tea or soda and can't stand the taste of artificial sweeteners, try mixing your regular drink with the diet version.