Grilled Chili-Lime Salmon
Do you know you need to eat better, but you think you don’t have the time to select the ingredients and prepare healthier meals? John Holley’s CLEAN and SIMPLE: Healthy Recipes for Your Busy Life (available in print or for Kindle) gives you delicious, easy-to-make recipes with nutritional punch. Inside you’ll find smoothies, soups, salads, meat and fish recipes like this amazing Grilled Chili-Lime Salmon:
This easy and delicious grilled salmon will become one of your favorite recipes.
- 4 salmon fillets, about 6 oz each
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4-6 lime wedges
- Preheat grill to medium heat, or, if baking in an oven, preheat to 375 degrees.
- Combine lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture over fillets and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Place fillets skin down and grill or bake for 18-20 minutes or until the salmon easily flakes.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the fillets before serving.
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Facts Per Serving Calories 354 Fat 22 grams Carbohydrates 0 grams Fiber 0 grams Protein 34 grams
John Holley, M.S., CSCS is a personal trainer with over 12 years of experience creating and leading fitness programs. Read more about fitness and clean eating on John’s author page: https://www.amazon.com/author/johnholley.